Bidprentje Nicole van Nisselroij

• Robert

Ik ben al vrij lang op zoek naar een bidprentje van Nicole van Nisselroij. Ik weet alleen dat ze in Panningen (Limburg) woonde en op 29 augustus 2003 is overleden.

Wie kan mij hieraan helpen? Een copy is mooi, een echte nog mooier.

Alvast bedankt.

• W. Beumers-Van Nisselroij

Beste Robert. Je vraagt naar een bidprentje van Nicole. Voor dat ik verder reageer zou ik graag willen weten waar je Nicole van kende. Je kunt me emailen en dan hoor je meer . Groetjes Wilmie

• pikachu

This forum is amazing and there is a lot of useful content here. Companies can use this content to further improve the quality of disposable nitrile gloves even though they have not received any complaints about them yet. However, there is still room for improvement. run 3

• Joy

Of all the games I have played in recent years, the game I like the most is the heardle you don't need to spend too much time on them, with just a few minutes you can play a game.Of all the games I have played in recent years, the game I like the most is the heardle game, you don't need to spend too much time on them, with just a few minutes you can play a game.